Nonprofit: Harmony House
- Mission: The mission of Harmony House is to provide shelter, advocacy and education to survivors of domestic violence and promote the principle that all individuals have the right to a life free of abuse.
- Ways to HelpOut: Meal Preparation and Serving, Administration Office, Cleaning, and Donations & Boutique
- Volunteers accepted: Appointment only
- Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Address: 519 E Cherry St, Springfield, MO 65804
- Phone: 417-837-7700
- Website: http://myharmonyhouse.org
- Social Media:
Upcoming Harmony House Opportunities
No upcoming entries found. To add yours, visit the Opportunity Submission Form.