Nonprofit: Ozarks Food Harvest
- Mission: We serve charities who solve hunger in southwest Missouri
- Ways to HelpOut: sort and repack donated product; build food sacks for our Weekend Backpack program; assemble Senior Food Boxes, help with food distribution; work in a garden setting-tasks vary.
- Volunteers accepted: Appointment only
- Operating Hours: Mon-Sat 9:00 am-noon
- Address: 2810 N Cedarbrook Ave, Springfield, Missouri 65803
- Phone: (417) 865-3411
- Website: https://ozarksfoodharvest.org/
- Social Media:
Upcoming Ozarks Food Harvest Opportunities
No upcoming entries found. To add yours, visit the Opportunity Submission Form.