Nonprofit: Regional Hospice
- Mission: Our mission is to have a positive impact on the lives of each patient and family we serve. We strive to respond quickly, decisively and appropriately to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those we serve. Our goal is to encourage peace of mind and the celebration of life.
- Ways to HelpOut: Working one-on-one with a patient in the capacity of friendship, as well as helping with activities in the facilities where we have patients, which include ice cream socials, bingo, and nail painting.
- Volunteers accepted: Appointment only
- Operating Hours:
- Address: 3405 W Mt. Vernon Ste. 100, Springfield, MO 65802
- Phone: 1-800-280-5139
- Website: http://www.regional-hospice.com/
- Social Media: