Nonprofit: The Victim Center
- Mission: The Victim Center serves men, women, and children victims of violent crime by offering free-of-charge counseling, crisis intervention, and advocacy. The Victim Center also has a Prevention Education Program for schools, community, and professional groups.
- Volunteers accepted: Appointment only
- Operating Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Address: 819 Boonville, Springfield, MO 65802
- Phone: 417.863.7273,
- Website: http://www.thevictimcenter.org/
- Social Media: