Opportunity: Well of Life
- Description: Well of Life is a food pantry serving the downtown area. Volunteers help with sorting, packing, counting and labeling items that will be shipped to those less fortunate.
- RSVP: Walk-ins welcomed
- Date: Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Occurence: Regularly recurring
- Location: Well of Life – 418 S Kimbrough Ave, Springfield, MO 65806
- Volunteer Requirements: Speak to Marilyn. There is an interview process.
- Best Suited For: Adults
- Organizer: Well of Life
- Contact: Marilyn Vincent-McAfee – (417) 869-2865 – More Info More opportunities